Mft Sketch Challenge 447 - Let’s Party!

Let’s just call out the elephant in the room...it’s been awhile! Crafty mojo comes and goes and this summer has me beat! But birthdays don’t stop and I am grateful to MFT Sketch Challenge 447. It inspired me to actually make a card!


How fun this Challenge was!  I used the Whole Herd stamp and die sets along with MFTs rolling hill and fence set( I cannot for the life of me find the packaging with the name on it LOL). I blended Distress inks in chipped sapphire, seedless preserves, and picked raspberry. I also smooshed in some Distress Oxides in Dusty Concord, Stormy Sky, and Wilted Violet. I really like how it turned out.  It’s hard to see but the hill in the foreground is popped up with foam tape as is the sentiment and one of the cows.
Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lovely..