MFT 2017 Card Design Superstar - CAS style

So, my blog is a bit messed up.  I am sure there are some of you who have had this happen - but I changed the font on the title  page of my blog (well, the size of the font) and the result is that things just don't work the way they are supposed to.  So....if you cannot see a Comment Button, its there - invisible - in the lower right portion of the end of my post.  I am getting help, but in the meantime I need to post my entry for the MFT Superstar Card Challenge 2017 - CAS style


For this card, I stamped the MFT Dew Drops stamps in various sizes in Distress Oxide Twisted Citron ink.  After I stamped the shapes, I embossed with clear embossing powder while the ink was still wet.  For the "star" I stamped the smallest dew drop in Versamark and used Silver Tinsel WOW embossing powder.

Then I cut the Peaceful Greetings Die-namics out 3 times and glued using Glossy accents.  I am a horrible gluer and Glossy Accents is the most forgiving due to the fact it is clear.

I cut out the white CS in a scalloped rectangle and propped on the same paper I used for my sentiment.  I did NOT use foam tape anywhere on this card.  I wish you can see it in person and you would understand why.  Because everything is flat and glossy, the sentiment jumps out as was my intention.

The hardest part of this card (beside lining up the stamps - holy Wow it took 5 tries!) was NOT adding anything extra.  The simplicity is beautiful to me, so I hope MFT thinks so as well!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 20- Fun with Food !