A little sparkle for Sunday...

Happy Sunday Y'all!  Oh, I am having a blast crafting today.  Here is a cute little tag I made:


So cute, right?  So, I used MFT Magical Unicorn set for this one.  I started by stamping the unicorn and castle in Simon Says Stamp black ink.  I used Spectrum Noir markers to color.  I used some white gel pen for highlights.

The sentiment was stamped in Versamark then embossed in clear embossing powder.  This has become my favorite way to stamp sentiments - so crisp and bold!
I took the blue paper and embossed with a cloud embossing folder - its a bit hard to see, but adds texture and dimension.  I tucked the castle behind the clouds and to make it seem as if it is in the distance.
I finished by adding sparkle with my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen.  And added some pink dots for a finishing touch.

This card is for the following:

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 20- Fun with Food !