MFT Sketch Challenge #350 and SSS Wednesday challenge - Clean and Simple


Just a quick post today.  I have my entry into the MFT Sketch Challenge #350 and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple


I stamped one of the  MFT Fancy Flowers with MFT Grout Grey ink so that the lines are not visible.  I colored them in with colored pencils - pink and peach mostly.  The stems are drawn by hand and use 3 shades of green.
 The sentiment is from MFT Birthday Sentiments.  I stamped it in Versamark and heat embossed white.  I tore a piece of vellum for the sentiment and stapled it to the card for a rustic look.  
When done, I splattered with some Distress Ink in Twisted Citron and Picked Raspberry.  I used some water droplets from Studio Katia for embellishment. 
That's all tonight, a nice quick card!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 20- Fun with Food !