Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 20- Fun with Food !

Happy New Year!!!
So, this year I have resolved to blog on a regular basis. I am currently scouring the internet for a blog planner. Any assistance is much appreciated!

Today I am showing you my entry into  Lawnfawnatics Challenge 20:  Fun with food!! I think Lawn Fawn has the best food stamps, and I was lucky to get “Baked with Love” stamp set for Christmas.  I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: A Spot of Blue.




This is a birthday card for hubby as he likes CAS cards.  Also, this is the very first card I used masking on! Santa forgot the coordinating dies and I was forced to try masking. Which is also on my 2018 list of crafty things to try.  

I stamped the images with Simon says Stamp black ink and colored with Copics and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I used a white pen for highlights and Glossy Accents on the heart and cupcake frosting which does not photograph at all!  I propped the card onto some lipstick red paper and mounted on a turquoise base as to continue the color theme. 

I think my husband will really dig this!  Thanks for listening and be back soon!

Comments

Samantha Mann said…
this birthday card is SO cool!! LOVE that icing being piped on!! soooo cute!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D
What a great card! I love how you catered its design to match your hubby's preferences. And wow! The colors pop so beautifully! I like the scene you created because while I am NOT a baker, I do enjoy cute kitchen images. Lovely work and I'm so glad you took the time to share it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! I do hope you continue with your blogging goals because I'm loving what you do!

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lovely..