A Blog Named Hero - Smile!

Hi there!  I have my first entry into A Blog named Hero...Smile - Anything Goes Challenge


For this challenge, I used my very favorite stamp (which is apparent as it is all over my IG feed), the Large Floral Background.



First, I colored some 110 lb white paper with multiple Gelatos - one of my favorite mediums.  I used a couple of baby wipes to blend the colors together. I find this is the easiest and cleanest way to blend Gelatos.



Next, I die cut the treated paper with a new die cut, honestly I cannot remember where it is from.  Either Anna Griffin or Spellbinders.  I then took the background stamp and inked it up with Memento Tuxedo Black before putting the treated paper on top of the stamp.


Look how awesome this stamp is!  Can you blame me for loving it as much as I do?!



Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment with Versamark and cobalt blue embossing powder and mounted everything on foam.

 And, once again, the finished product!

Thanks for reading and talk to you soon!!


Comments

Melissa said…
This is beautiful! Such rich color and I really love how the die cut looks with the overall design!
Thank you for joining us over at A Blog Named Hero! Hope to see you there again in May! :)
Stefanie White said…
Thanks Melissa for the kind words. I will definitely be dong this again. I joined the kit program to ensure I'll have lots of great products to play with!

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 20- Fun with Food !