More challenge Monday!

Hi everyone!  I was up so late last night creating my last 2 cards that I am exhausted today!  How crazy that at work the time creeps by, but the moment I open my craft cabinet and start unloading my goodies to create time starts whizzing by!  I woke up satisfied, but tired, and had a horribly messy craft room (a.k.a Dining room).  My poor husband, he is so awesome to put up with my creative bursts!

Today, I created one card for 2 different challenges: the MFT Sketch Challenge - Sketch 329 and the CAS-ual Fridays CFC172 Color Challenge - Pink, Navy and White. 





This card uses the adorable pigs and sentiment from MFT Stamps "The Whole Herd".  The layout follows the MFT Sketch Challenge 349. 

The CAS-ual Fridays CFC172 challenge is all about color - Pink, Navy, and White only.  That was easy as I am really into those colors lately.

Let me tell you, this is my first card without flowers in quite some time.  I think I am a bit obsessed with flowers and it is good to do something different once in a while.

The pigs are colored with Spectrum Noir pens:  PP1, PP3, and PP5.
The sentiment is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
The paper is from Michaels.

That's all for today.  I was lucky because this card seemed to make itself - I love when that happens!  

Have a great evening - can't wait to see what craftiness tomorrow brings! Night night...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lovely..