You are absolutely beYOUtiful...Pinsights Challenge

Hello all!  This is so exciting, my very first Pin Sights Challenge post!!! Here is my entry:



This card has one of my favorites, the BeYoutiful die.  I love the colors that this pin-sight challenge has, the soft purples and pinks.  I hope my photo can capture the colors!


First I stamped the background using both Memento in Angel Pink and Distress Ink in Shaded Lilac.  Then I die cut a circle out to hold the sentiment.


While that dried, I stamped the other part of the sentiment from a Heidi Swapp set.  I used my Hampton Stamp Perfect so I could stamp it several times.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black on some shiny metallic paper.


I cut my die sentiment from both metallic cardstock and a pink fun foam sheet.  I like to use a color in case I don't match it perfectly (I never do).  I think the color adds dimension.  I used my Elmer's spray adhesive to glue the two together.  Making a giant mess, as always, on my counter.  Thank goodness I have all boys and can blame the stickiness on them.



And here is the finished product again!  I love this challenge and had a blast making this card!

Thanks and see you soon!

Products used:
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Angel Pink, Distress ink in shaded lilac
Cardstock:  Metallic Silver, Pebbles Garden Party
Dies:  BeYoutiful (Essentials by Ellen)
Stamps:  Heidi Swapp, Hero Arts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lovely..