Hello....Playing with Concord & 9th - the final post for today!

Yawn, I am getting a bit sleepy.  But I want to post these awesome tags I made with the Concord & 9th set Orange You Sweet.  

I am entering these as one entry into the Where Creativity meets c9 Challenge 12: Anything Goes.


Honestly, I don't know if I can do this,but it is not fair to use up 4 entries.  They are too similar.  But I like a non-traditional entry here and there :)

So, I need to tell you that these "hello" tags are just about my favorite thing I have ever made.  Here is a closeup:



First I used a stitched rectangle die to cut out a circle that was slightly smaller than my scalloped tag.  I cut out the hello from this die set from both the watermelon pink paper and the sparkly green paper and then glued the die cut into the opposite color.  Add some cute green twine and I have one fun tag!  I am going to make a bunch in different colors!



The next two tags were so much fun too!  I just love the green lime on some pale blue cardstock.  I used glitter paper for the lime base.  I have one with the green base and a glitter rind too, but I messed up on the stamping.  I stupidly glued the die cut onto the base before I stamped, then I couldn't use my Misti. It is obviously time for bed.

Night, Thanks for listening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 20- Fun with Food !