Hello...Playing with more Concord & 9th - Part 1

So, I have a major addiction to Concord & 9th. I suspect you may too. Today, I decided to spend my day just playing with one set of theirs - Orange You Sweet.  This one set of stamps and dies is so versatile!  

Here is my first card, this one will be entered into the Where Creativity Meets c9 Challenge 12 - Anything Goes


I just love this stamp set!  I stamped the Hello 4 times down the side, using Memento Nautical Blue, 2 Hero Arts inks from my Monthly June Kit (I don't know what the colors are called!), and Lagoon by Prima.  Once the ink was dry, I overstamped with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.  The sentiment was stamped on a circle cut out with black SSS ink and Versamarked as well then clear embossed.  I just like the pop of the clear embossing.

Here's another card, its a variation on this so I won't enter it into the challenge. But I just love it!!


I did almost the same colors, but added Distress Oxide Twisted Citron for the 2nd ink and a mint ink for the bottom.  The sentiment circle was cut from the larger circle from this set, as opposed to the first card that used a stitched circle die.  For this card, I cut out the panel with a scalloped die and propped on foam tape onto a lime green panel, then the A2 top folding card.

I cannot wait to make more variations of this card, I see pinks and oranges in my future!
Thanks for listening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lovely..