Hello...Playing with Concord & 9th: Part 2

This is the 2nd post I have tonight - I have been playing with the Concord & 9th stamp and die set:  Orange You Sweet.  I challenged myself to use this only this set today.  Here is my second set of cards.  The first will be entered into the Where Creativity meets c9 Challenge 12 : Anything goes.


The fruit stamps on this set are a constant source of fun for me!
I stamped the watermelon on CS with pink pigment ink.  I used 2 shades of green for the rind, Twisted Citron and a pine-ish green from HA Monthly kit.  I then stamped with Versamark and clear embossed for the shine.  I used some green glitter paper to cut out the sweet from the die set and glued on top of 2 more I had cut from green paper.  I put on a die cut postage stamp panel and stamped the "You're So" directly on the background.  This card is 3.5 x 2.5 as I have been experimenting with different sizes than the traditional A2.

I made a second card that is so similar I will not be entering it into the contest:


I used the same technique (and the other half of the watermelon) to make this Thank you card.  Same size as the other one, but the background is made from a stitched rectangle die.   I love the ease of this stamp set, the cards make themselves. 

Thanks for listening! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling All Sistahs CAS02 Challenge

MFT Color Challenge 68

Lawn Fanatics Challenge 14: Happy Little Critters!