Hello...Playing with Concord & 9th: Part 2

This is the 2nd post I have tonight - I have been playing with the Concord & 9th stamp and die set:  Orange You Sweet.  I challenged myself to use this only this set today.  Here is my second set of cards.  The first will be entered into the Where Creativity meets c9 Challenge 12 : Anything goes.


The fruit stamps on this set are a constant source of fun for me!
I stamped the watermelon on CS with pink pigment ink.  I used 2 shades of green for the rind, Twisted Citron and a pine-ish green from HA Monthly kit.  I then stamped with Versamark and clear embossed for the shine.  I used some green glitter paper to cut out the sweet from the die set and glued on top of 2 more I had cut from green paper.  I put on a die cut postage stamp panel and stamped the "You're So" directly on the background.  This card is 3.5 x 2.5 as I have been experimenting with different sizes than the traditional A2.

I made a second card that is so similar I will not be entering it into the contest:


I used the same technique (and the other half of the watermelon) to make this Thank you card.  Same size as the other one, but the background is made from a stitched rectangle die.   I love the ease of this stamp set, the cards make themselves. 

Thanks for listening! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 20- Fun with Food !