Concord & 9th: Where Creativity meets C9 Challenge 10 - card 1

Hey there!  
2 quick blog posts tonight for the Concord & 9th: Where Creativity meets C9 Challenge # 10.  The theme for the challenge this month is "Layered".  

My first card:



What fun I had making this card.  I used the new flower turnabout stamp from Concord & 9th.  After marking up the stamp as I saw in the video, I stamped the first layer with Versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder.    The picture below makes it easier to see the gold shine.



The second layer I stamped with Distress Oxide Ink in Worn Lipstick, the 3rd with Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade, and the last layer in Distress Ink in Abandoned Coral.

I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Versamark and embossed in gold to pick up the gold flower layer.

 I finished off the card with some Stdio Katia clear droplets.

Thanks for hanging out!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT Color Challenge 68

Calling All Sistahs CAS02 Challenge

CASology Challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge