Concord & 9th: Where Creativity meets C9 Challenge 10 - card 1

Hey there!  
2 quick blog posts tonight for the Concord & 9th: Where Creativity meets C9 Challenge # 10.  The theme for the challenge this month is "Layered".  

My first card:



What fun I had making this card.  I used the new flower turnabout stamp from Concord & 9th.  After marking up the stamp as I saw in the video, I stamped the first layer with Versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder.    The picture below makes it easier to see the gold shine.



The second layer I stamped with Distress Oxide Ink in Worn Lipstick, the 3rd with Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade, and the last layer in Distress Ink in Abandoned Coral.

I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Versamark and embossed in gold to pick up the gold flower layer.

 I finished off the card with some Stdio Katia clear droplets.

Thanks for hanging out!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 20- Fun with Food !