MFT Sketch Challenge 338

Hey everybody! How awesome to finally be back blogging with you.  I had a tragic happening a few weeks ago.  My big brother died at the age of 48.  It is shocking.  He was only a few years older than me and it completely has rocked my world.  I have not had any time to blog and that's too bad - I know it will make me feel better.  That's all I can say for now.

But another thing that makes me feel wonderful is crafting.  I finally got some card mojo back and had the opportunity to make a card for the MFT Sketch Challenge # 338.



Love how this turned out.  Here is is from a sky view...


The heart is made from the Krumspring Awesome Triangle Wizard. I stamped with Versamark and embossed with white Hero Arts embossing powder. Then painted with watercolors and cut into a heart.  I edged the heart with a blue Spectrum Noir pen to make it pop.

I stamped the sentiment from MFT Polynesian Paradise in versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I cut it out with some a stitched rectangle die.

I used some gray paper to frame the heart to emulate the sketch and finished with some drops from Studio Katia.

So much fun.  Just happy to be back crafting.  Tomorrow I need to work on a card for my 8 year old nephew and will show you what I make.  2 words people...googley eyes!

Thanks for listening!  Night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 20- Fun with Food !