MFT Sketch Challenge 338

Hey everybody! How awesome to finally be back blogging with you.  I had a tragic happening a few weeks ago.  My big brother died at the age of 48.  It is shocking.  He was only a few years older than me and it completely has rocked my world.  I have not had any time to blog and that's too bad - I know it will make me feel better.  That's all I can say for now.

But another thing that makes me feel wonderful is crafting.  I finally got some card mojo back and had the opportunity to make a card for the MFT Sketch Challenge # 338.



Love how this turned out.  Here is is from a sky view...


The heart is made from the Krumspring Awesome Triangle Wizard. I stamped with Versamark and embossed with white Hero Arts embossing powder. Then painted with watercolors and cut into a heart.  I edged the heart with a blue Spectrum Noir pen to make it pop.

I stamped the sentiment from MFT Polynesian Paradise in versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I cut it out with some a stitched rectangle die.

I used some gray paper to frame the heart to emulate the sketch and finished with some drops from Studio Katia.

So much fun.  Just happy to be back crafting.  Tomorrow I need to work on a card for my 8 year old nephew and will show you what I make.  2 words people...googley eyes!

Thanks for listening!  Night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT Color Challenge 68

Calling All Sistahs CAS02 Challenge

CASology Challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge