Concord & 9th: Where Creativity meets C9 Challenge #10 - card 2

Hi there!  I am back with my final card for the Where Creativity meeets C9 Challenge #10.  The theme for this  Concord & 9th challenge is "Layered".  My first card layered stamps.  This second card layers ink and stamps as well, but uses the Many Mandalas Stamp Set by Concord & 9th.


This stamp set is my absolute favorite.  I have made Thank You cards, but honestly this is my first Birthday card.  This is for a male co-worker.

First I stamped the images with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.  

Then, I blended my Distress Oxide inks:  Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber (no orange needed with these creamy inks!), Peeled Paint, Broken China, and Wilted Violet.  I sprayed with water and let dry.
Finally, I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment with Simon Says Stamp black ink.  I had to stamp it multiple times as the ink below was pretty thick.


I cut out my panel with my Tonic Scalloped edge dye and layered onto a white background, then attached to my card base.

That's all today my friends!  Night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT Color Challenge 68

Calling All Sistahs CAS02 Challenge

CASology Challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge