Concord & 9th: Where Creativity meets C9 Challenge #10 - card 2

Hi there!  I am back with my final card for the Where Creativity meeets C9 Challenge #10.  The theme for this  Concord & 9th challenge is "Layered".  My first card layered stamps.  This second card layers ink and stamps as well, but uses the Many Mandalas Stamp Set by Concord & 9th.


This stamp set is my absolute favorite.  I have made Thank You cards, but honestly this is my first Birthday card.  This is for a male co-worker.

First I stamped the images with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.  

Then, I blended my Distress Oxide inks:  Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber (no orange needed with these creamy inks!), Peeled Paint, Broken China, and Wilted Violet.  I sprayed with water and let dry.
Finally, I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment with Simon Says Stamp black ink.  I had to stamp it multiple times as the ink below was pretty thick.


I cut out my panel with my Tonic Scalloped edge dye and layered onto a white background, then attached to my card base.

That's all today my friends!  Night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 20- Fun with Food !