Winnie & Walter Color Combo Challenge AND Rerun #20 Challenge

Hi Again!  Here is the story behind this card.  I started to make this card for the Winnie & Walter June Color Combo Challenge with Heather.  As I was putting this card together, as I was making the card and conceiving where I would put everything I noticed I was 100% using the card from Shay on the Winnie & Walter Rerun # 20 Challenge. So, I am going to enter the card into both as the card from Shay has been on my mind ever since I started to make this card.


So, I took my Mini Scenery:  Bed of Roses stamp and stamped it in Versamark and embossed in Hero Arts White embossing powder.  I took the 4 Distress inks from the Color Challenge:  Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean and Worn Lipstick and layed them out on an acrylic block and spritzed them with water.  I painted the roses with the pink, yellow, and green.  I took a paintbrush and painted the lines with the salty ocean.  I finished with a sentiment from Altenew that I cut out of 110 lb white cardstock and popped up on foam.  I took a Spectrum Noir glitter pen and went over the flowers.  Can  you see it on the photo below?



I mounted the panel on a top folding card.  All ready for the next Birthday in my life!!

Bye for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling All Sistahs CAS02 Challenge

MFT Color Challenge 68

THD Challenge 15 - or as I call it, Inspiration Sunday