Winnie & Walter Color Combo Challenge AND Rerun #20 Challenge

Hi Again!  Here is the story behind this card.  I started to make this card for the Winnie & Walter June Color Combo Challenge with Heather.  As I was putting this card together, as I was making the card and conceiving where I would put everything I noticed I was 100% using the card from Shay on the Winnie & Walter Rerun # 20 Challenge. So, I am going to enter the card into both as the card from Shay has been on my mind ever since I started to make this card.


So, I took my Mini Scenery:  Bed of Roses stamp and stamped it in Versamark and embossed in Hero Arts White embossing powder.  I took the 4 Distress inks from the Color Challenge:  Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean and Worn Lipstick and layed them out on an acrylic block and spritzed them with water.  I painted the roses with the pink, yellow, and green.  I took a paintbrush and painted the lines with the salty ocean.  I finished with a sentiment from Altenew that I cut out of 110 lb white cardstock and popped up on foam.  I took a Spectrum Noir glitter pen and went over the flowers.  Can  you see it on the photo below?



I mounted the panel on a top folding card.  All ready for the next Birthday in my life!!

Bye for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 20- Fun with Food !