Another fun card for A Blog Named Hero

Holy Cow!  It has been forevvvver since I posted!  My lovely children gave me the gift of the stomach flu for Mother's Day and I have had that gift with me all week.  I barely got any crafty time in this week - last night I got some watercoloring done.  Finally!  It definitely relieved some stress to sit down and paint for awhile. I'm going to enter into the A Blog Named Hero Watercolor challenge.


So much fun! I took my favorite background stamp from Hero Arts, the Big Flower and stamped with Versamark then embossed with Hero Arts fine white embossing powder.  I then used my watercolors from El Cheapo company and painted some blues, greens, yellows and a tad of grey.

Since this challenge is also with HoneyBee Stamps, I found a lotus flower I had stamped, embossed, cut out AND painted grey and I really like how it fits right over the large flower from Hero Arts.

I finished it on up with a sentiment from the Happy Stamp & Die set from Hero Arts and propped the flower and Happy on some fun foam.  I love the sequins I got with my May Hero Arts monthly kit so I used some of them as they coordinate instead of match.  I like them to pop.

No more craft withdrawals.  Now I just need to be patient as I am waiting for my Mother's Day order to come in...hopefully it will be here tomorrow and I will have lots to share!

Comments

Karen L K said…
Such a pretty background and a nice card!
Lisa said…
This is so pretty, and I love the colors you've used. Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lovely..