MFT Challenges

Hi there!
I have a few cards for the MFT Sketch Challenge #334  Here is my first one:


I just got a delivery from MFT, so I am loving inking up these new stamps. This is from the MFT Giraffing Me Crazy stamp set.

I am also entering this in the MFT Color Challenge 70

I stamped the images using Simon Says Stamp blank ink.  I then used watercolor to give the spots to match the color challenge guidelines.  I used Distress Oxide ink in Broken China for the blue background and sentiment highlights.

I lay the card out according to the Sketch Challenge.  I just love these sentiments on this set - they are just a tad bit larger than other companies which makes a world of difference to me as I often mess up sentiments unless I use my Misti.  I used my hands to stamp this and didn't smudge!  

That's all for this card folks!  I will be back soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lovely..