MFT Challenges Part 2

Hello again!
You may have remembered me mentioning in my last post that I am a bit mad for MFT at the moment.  Not to sound like a groupie, but MFT was my very first stamping company I bought from and I am a devoted fan.  I just love everything they do.
Well, enough gushing.  I have a second card for some challenges.  Here is my second entry into the MFT color Challenge #70.


This card uses my new addiction, MFT's Fancy Flowers stamp set.  I am sure there is one stamper out there that can understand the fact that I agonized over which MFT flower set to get first. Should it be a great background stamp?  Their Doodle sets are awesome - should they be first?
I decided on Fancy Flowers first due to its unique flowers.  They are just super cool.

I stamped the flowers in Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder and practiced with my watercolor set to find the correct colors to make the challenge.  I am just starting my MFT ink collection and have exactly ONE.  So I need to use watercolors to be in these challenges.
Once I found the correct combo, I started my card and again Versamarked the flowers and embossed them.  I painted the flowers and background.  I needed a pop, so I fussy cut the "practice" flowers and foam taped them on top of the flowers that I had stamped directly on my background.

I used the Simon Says Stamp "YOU Matter" stamp & die set for the sentiment as sadly this set does not come with sentiments. I used the same blue for the background per challenge specs.
I am digging this stamp set and have more cards in this little head of mine - can't wait to actualize them!
Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lawn Fawnatics and A Blog Named Hero Challenges

SSS Monday Challenge: Make your own Background

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 20- Fun with Food !